[scribus] Three questions and a suggestion

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Wed Sep 14 10:15:45 UTC 2011

Just an idea to find out where exactly in the production line the
Hotlinks fail:

> This may suggest that it is a pdftops or ps2pdf problem _BUT_ it used to
> work in the Scribus 1.3 series!!! I still have copies here from that
> time that still work fine!! So to my mind something has been changed,
> (or omitted), in Scribus version 1.4 that stops the links from 'getting
> through' to the end pdf file.

Do you still have a 1.3 version running? I would try making a pdf from
there to see if newer Linux versions could break this. A freshly made
pdf still working, however, would show it's Scribus 1.4 which goes wrong.

Rolf