[scribus] Render frames

Alexandre Leray newsletters at alexandreleray.com
Sun Sep 11 13:54:49 UTC 2011

Think of the render frame as a dynamic image container. The render
frame is a special image frame that doesn't read an static image file
but any image data return ed by the associated command-line/programme.
So you can set any command line as long as it is returning an image
format (tif, eps, jpeg, pdf etc.)

BTW... I'm still interested by the idea of "render text frame" as
discussed earlier on this list... :)

Alex