[scribus] latex text width larger than frame width

Wei Liu weiliu620 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:30:06 UTC 2011

Gregory,

Thank you for the reply. I just tried the \small command and that didn't
help. It looks like a Latex issue rather than a scribus issue, since I got
the same problem in a standard alone latex document.

Wei

p.s. I'm using scribus for making a poster and really need large font size.
So I use \scalefont{} which is incompatible with \small.