[scribus] 1.4.0 RC5 can't type name of file on first save

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 04:55:19 UTC 2011

I created a new document in Scribus 1.4.0 RC5 on Fedora 14, x86_64. I
went to save it and by default the document name was Document-1.sla. I
tried to change the name of the document in the Save dialog box, but it
was as though the keyboard was disabled.

I saved it as Document-1.sla and then used Nautilus to change the name.
Scribus happily opened the renamed file without an issue.

I closed Scribus and restarted it, then created a new document. Once
again, I was unable to enter a name for the new document.

Bug? Can anyone reproduce?