[scribus] A5 to A4 PDF export / convert

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Oct 31 08:51:09 UTC 2011

Le 31/10/2011 01:43, Andreas Hünnebeck a écrit :
> JLuc wrote:
>
>> I got to print a A5 book on my brother laser printer :
>> when I print it using the very clever 'booklet' option, it's printed as a booklet of reduced pages...
>> since the option is intended to booklet print 2 A4 pages on single A4 page.

> I print an A5 PDF created by scribus with Adobe Reader 9 in booklet mode
> on A4 paper and the pages are not reduced (not scaled down). This is how
> I print it on a HP Color Laserjet CP1515n:

Reading your mail I went back to the driver window with a renewed hope...
and i managed to find a "fit to paper" option that is compatible with "booklet printing"
and had mysterioulsy escaped me untill now !!!!!
And its there both and works perfect both in Acrobat Reader and in Foxit PDF reader
that i usually use.

Thank you :-)
JLuc