[scribus] Creating PDF forms whose data can be saved with adobe reader

Julie Webb jules.webb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 22:26:10 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Sribus and am wondering if there is an extension that would allow pdf forms to save data typed into the form.
I found a post form 2008 that made it clear that this option was not available: http://lists.scribus.info/pipermail/scribus/2008-March/038243.html
I am hoping that there is now a solution for this.

Currently pdf forms made with Scribus give the following message
Please fill out the following form. You cannot save data typed into this form.
Please print your completed form if you would like a copy for your records

This is the message I really want to see!
Please fill out the following form. You can save data typed into this form

Thanks for the info!

Jules