[scribus] Save As Image : I can't find TIF or JPG options on 1.4.0.rc6 for Mac

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sun Oct 23 20:20:05 UTC 2011

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:19:57 +0000
Fabio gump <fabiogump at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed that after I sent I sent the email.  I did the screenshot
> last night.  Updated to RC6 this morning to see if the issue was
> fixed, same result.
>
> here's an updated screenshot for you showing RC6.
>
> http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/fabiogump/?action=view&current=Screenshot2011-10-22at11535PM.png

On my Linux system I get 30+/- choices in either 1.4.0 svn or 1.5.0
svn.  So we proceed to the debug process.

What OS do you have?

When, where and how did you download your version
of Scribus?

Have you built a dummy file with no content and tried to download
that?

What does jpg do for you that png won't?
--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"