[scribus] Save As Image : I can't find TIF or JPG options on 1.4.0.rc6 for Mac

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 14:59:31 UTC 2011

On 10/22/2011 10:30 AM, Fabio gump wrote:

> It's good to know I'm suppose to have 30 image export options for images ,but right now I don't
>
> http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/fabiogump/?action=view&current=Screenshot2011-10-20at75737PM.png

Mine shows in the dialog,
BW, EPS, EPSF,EPSI, PCX, RGB, RGBA, SGI, TGA, bmp, bw, eps, epsf, epsi,
ipo, jp2, jpg, jpeg, pcx, pci, png, ppm, rgb, rgba, sgi, tga, tif, tiff,
xbm, xpm, xv.

There aren't 30 different types, since there are duplications as you see.

This is with 1.4.0rc6, but I doubt that's different from rc5.

I wonder if there might be some missing libraries for the conversion...

Greg