[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.4.0 RC6 Release

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:43:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:56 AM, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Tonight, we have released Scribus 1.4.0.rc6. Many issues were resolved with this RC update, as follows:
>
>    Significant text formatting updates, resolving numerous bugs relating to certain cases of:
>      * Spacing
>      * Wrapping
>      * Alignment
>      * Link frames
>      * Style Editing

...and implementing a bug that results in incorrect loading of files
created with RC5. In particular, all text is shifted vertically. I
have reports from two people on that already. Is this a known
regression or sholuld I tell them to submit test files?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org