[scribus] Qt4 and development-addendum

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon Oct 17 21:59:20 UTC 2011

>> My nightly update has labeled the svn version 1.4.0 RC6 for the last
>> week or so.
>>
> Awaiting the release. We all do different things, and we (the developers) live on 3 continents. We
> do things when we can.

RC6 has been tagged.. so John.. your nightly checkout will also say RC6 as well as the splash..

The Windows installer is on Sourceforge. The source tarball will arrive on SF in the next hours, and
we will kick off *nix and OSX builds too.

I will send the announcement tomorrow night once a few more downloads are available.

Craig