[scribus] Qt4 and development

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 19:57:18 UTC 2011

On 10/15/2011 02:49 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> I am still curious about 1.5.0 and how likely it is that it will take
> as long. But I realize that prognostications about software releases are
> like weather forecasts: the further in the future the less reliable.

I don't think the problems of one stable version portend the problems of
the next. This has been unusual this time, and the problems we might see
with 1.5.0 will not likely be connected to anything we're going through
now. This is in spite of the number of changes that have come about in
1.5.0.

Greg