[scribus] Scribus Icons Contest 2011

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat Oct 8 19:50:49 UTC 2011

> Just to clear things up: some of those "many people" actually
> contributed part of the existing iconset in the past (6 or 7 years
> ago) and brought the question of the iconset inconsistence up in the
> devel mailing list a year ago, then repeated that on IRC few months
> ago only to get another childish defensive stance (from same person)
> with a claim "we actually have people who are ready to work on that".

We have had 2 or 3 offers in the past couple of weeks.. however, I don't
see any reason that Ale cannot change the rules.. 1 day after announcing
it is not so bad.. its not a commercial operation.. freedom.

Ale, please take some of the suggestions under your wing and think about
reviewing the competition - you are running it after all.

Thanks
Craig