[scribus] Scribus Icons Contest 2011

Ralf-Diether Ebel Ralf-Diether.Ebel at gmx.de
Sat Oct 8 18:51:30 UTC 2011

Hi A.l.e.
after so many "strokes" you got for doing this false and possibly that
could be changed:
Thank you that you took up this subject, did the time and work to
think and write about.
And I personally find it not VERY encouraging how many people which
are not going to participate complain about this.
Just my 2 cents.
Greetings
/Ralf