[scribus] Problem...

Dale Erwin dale at casaerwin.org
Fri Oct 7 20:14:44 UTC 2011

On 10/7/2011 2:12 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:

>>> in?
>>>
>>> a.l.e
>>
>> If this is supposed to be funny, I'm afraid I don't understand your
>> humor. The last line of your previous message is "is there any
>> interest?" Did you forget so soon what you were asking about?
>>

> I don't think he was trying to be funny at all, though sometimes a.l.e
> is funny when he is not trying to be and not funny when he is trying to
> be funny.
>
> you say you would be interested...
>
> in helping to translate?
>
> some other aspect of helping?
>
> or just interested?

I was responding to this:

"(personally, i don't like that tutorial: so it's not me who will port
it... but i could translate in english the "hands on" chapter i wrote
for the scribus manual in french:
http://fr.flossmanuals.net/Scribus/PriseEnMain ; is there any interest?)"

Is there really some doubt as to what I was interested in?

--
Dale Erwin
Lurigancho, Lima 15 PERU

http://leather.casaerwin.org