[scribus] Text on a path

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 07:02:26 UTC 2011

 Inkscape is probably a better tool to prepare this kind of things.
I believe the text is not going to be related to the individual on the card, right?
Corel Draw tends to blend illustration features and text layout, but for what you are describing I would clearly use Inkscape.

> I'm making a business card with a circle of text around an
> illustration. Wiki article on Text on a path works fine.
> Problem is the text on the lower half of the circle is upside down.
> Any way to change that?

making two paths? and then flipping horizontally?