[scribus] Question

Cezary Grabski czarek at oferuje.pl
Mon Oct 3 06:48:05 UTC 2011

By week or two I should do that for 1.5.
Yesterday I done working base design code for inserting markers into tekst,
which will be expanded into priopretary text - page number, variable text
(chapter/section title, date, etc...) or footnote index. It can be used also
for frame anchoring.

Till now I can insert into text marker and defining how it can will expand in
text. Definied text appears in place of marker in text with style of neighbour
chars (no local formatting for expanded text till now and I dont plan that).
So, base is ready.

I have lot of work with it (saving in SLA, GUI for editing), but I can promise
that this feature will be in Scribus (at least 1.5) very soon.

Or these all features will be added one by one. Stay in touch...

cezaryece