[scribus] Imported page loses its text frame style

Christophe Amerijckx c.amerijckx at nirond.be
Tue Nov 29 07:26:13 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your time and trials.

However, I confirm I still have a problem. This might be a corner case.
The text in the documents frames are coming from OpenOffice documents
imported using GetText.

Using the drop down menus as you were suggesting only shows the style of
the first text frame, not the style of the other one. So all the style
where not imported.

I'll send you a testcase (with a Python script to execute the same
commands) by separate email. Hope you'll find some time to test it and
confirm you have the same issue. I' really don't see what is wrong.

Thanks.

Christophe