[scribus] Screenshots for Scribus Release

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Nov 25 13:59:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:37:01 +0100
JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

> Le 24/11/2011 21:34, JLuc a écrit :
> > Le 24/11/2011 21:25, Craig Bradney a écrit :
> >> Nothing obviously too controversial, politically motivated,
> >> offensive etc.
> >
> > Not too boring neither, nor commercial, please.
> >
> > Is there something possibly left ?
>
> I forgott the smiley
>
> ;-)

Would a cover of a book help? The book is for sale. I did it in
an earlier version of Scribus but I can certainly recreate it in Scribus 1.4.0
RC6 (svn version) if that would be helpful. The book is for sale.
Is that too commmercial for you? It is a novel, named "Death Wore
Black." It is one of the many covers displayed on:
http://wexfordpress.net/illos.html
--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: