[scribus] Fontmatrix

Stéphanie Vilayphiou stephanie.vilayphiou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:42:06 UTC 2011

Hey,
soryr I don't check the list so often... If you still need to contact
Pierre, I can forward this email for you.
I think he would advise you to install the SVN version ;) I think it's
much more stable than the previous one, and handles missing fonts
better (you can actually delete them from the database now!).
The new interface is also quite nice although I miss the Panose graph
from the previous version.
S.

--
----