[scribus] Resizing Frame to Image's size

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Nov 21 13:57:57 UTC 2011

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:05:30 +0500
asif saeed <asif.lse2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a Scribus newbie. How I can resize an image and how can I fit the
> image frame to the resized image if I resize it to a smaller size?

Right click on the image frame and you will get a menu of
options.  Here are some choices:
Resize image to frame.
Resize frame to image.

You can also click on "Properties" at the bottom of the menu and
get another screen. At the top of that screen is a bar that says
"X,Y,Z". When clicked you get boxes for
X pos
Y pos
Width
Height
Rotation.
These also may appear by default.

You can modify these values as needed. The first two set the
location of the upper left corner of the graphic frame.

See the Scribus Tutorial, the "Scribus Manual" and Cedric Gemy's
book "Scribus 1.3.5 Beginner's Guide".

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: