[scribus] Help...text frame problems

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Sun Nov 13 17:01:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM, <bkramer25 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes...there is no box on the right side.

When you say there is no box on the right had side are you indicating you
want a 2 column layout?  If so, have you told Scribus that is the layout
you want in that text box using the Properties Palette?

I believe the only reason all the text will not show is that there is not
enough room within the text box for the text you inserted.  If you are not
seeing empty space within your text box, then try making it larger, or
reducing the font size.  Either should show more text and confirm what the
problem is.  If you ARE seeing blank space, then you may have other boxes
within, or overlapping, the text box that are at a level above the inserted
text which will consume space within the text box not allowing text to show
within your text box.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA