[scribus] TOC - position of page numbers

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 14:22:09 UTC 2011

This website was interesting but I suppose I'm just too old and slow.
The video moved so fast I could not keep up with it. Also, there was no
audio to help out. :-(

Bob P.

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")