[scribus] [design at looneylabs.com: quote to "Hire a Scribus trainer"]

O. Moskalenko malex at scribus.net
Tue Nov 1 01:50:08 UTC 2011

Hello Scribus Community,

I wonder if this would be of interest to people available for consulting jobs.
Here is a message sent to our administrative address. I think this list is a
good place to forward it to as there are a lot of great Scribus professional
here.

Cheers,

Alex

----- Forwarded message from Kristin Looney <design at looneylabs.com> -----