[scribus] Text Field question

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 22 09:24:11 UTC 2011

<<
I have a quick question regarding text fields. The effect I want to achieve
is to have a border around the text field when it is being viewed in a pdf
reader, but not have the border print out. In other words, I want the border
just to serve as an indicator to the user that there is a fillable text
field there, but I want the text to print without the border. Is this
possible?

newer versions PDF itself (1.5+) support layers that can be marked as
Always Print, Never Print, or Print When Visible.
But not sure if Scribus can generate these "PDF" layers?

K.