[scribus] Autosave

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 14:30:17 UTC 2011

On 05/01/2011 09:50 AM, Tom Connolly wrote:
> Just what are you doing when the crashes happen? Can you reproduce some
> specific behavior/situation?
>
> Thank you Greg. I will try to recreate a crash and, this time, pay closer attention to what I'm doing at the time. But my main concern is that Autosave isn't working for me. Any thoughts on that? Should I put it in as a bug report?

I've not seen autosave _not_ work.
Windows is so aggressive with filtering filenames that it may not show
it, as well as the fact that sometimes it clings to the idea that any
extension longer than 3 or 4 characters doesn't happen.

Make sure your file dialog is showing all files. Also, search around a
bit to make sure you know what directory autosaves are going.

Greg