[scribus] Importing OpenOffice ODT files using Scribus API

Christophe Amerijckx c.amerijckx at nirond.be
Thu Mar 31 14:12:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

There is a way in Scribus to import an OpenOffice ODT file in a text
frame using GetText when a text frame is selected.

For some reason, I would like to automate the import of several
OpenOffice ODT files inside a scribus document using the Scribus API.
However, I didn't find any command in the API allowing me to do what the
GetText is doing (I tried importPage but it seems it doesn't support the
ODT file since Scribus crashes...).

Any hint?

Thanks for your help,

Christophe