[scribus] Free conversion to pdf X/1-a:2001

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Mar 26 00:55:42 CET 2011

I still have a functioning Scribus 1.5.0 on my old drive, so I am in a
position to make an offer. Anyone who has a book cover or color book
interior created in Scribus and wants it to be converted to pdf X/1-a
format for a printer that requires that format can COLLECT the file and
its graphics and send it to me at sales at wexfordpress.com as an email
attachment. I will  convert it to the PDF X/1-a:2001 format and return
the pdf or pdfs to you. No guarantee of course but no charge either. I
will respect the privacy of your files of course.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: