[scribus] are you experienced?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Mar 20 11:17:21 CET 2011

hi greg,

> If you are, read my new entry in the wiki blog (even if you're not,
> you can read it too):
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Blog:Scribus_Times_and_Gazette/Searching_for_a_new_angle_in_documentation
>
> I have little idea how much time and work this project will take, but
> it's one of these brain itches I need to scratch at a bit.

for the last year i've been collecting stuff for a task oriented documentation on scribus.

since it didn't fit the way the other people are currently working on the scribus documentation, it just sits on my computer and slowly grows.

in short it's a collection of short, task oriented, nicely designed and free howtos: each one fits on 4 A5 pages and focuses on one single topic.

if there is any interest in this concept, we can think of ways to work in a collaborative way on it.

ciao
a.l.e