[scribus] Master pages and linked text frames.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Mar 10 18:08:41 CET 2011

I am trying to lay out a small book (roughly 60 pages.) I created
master pages for left hand text pages, right hand text pages and
chapter head pages. I laid out the frontmatter pages using the Normal
Master pages. Now I want to add a bunch of pages with autolinked text
frames. I know how to do that when initiating a new document but I
don't know how to do it when I have already created the document and
the front pages.

Should I just start all over with a new document with linked frames
and transfer the master pages from the current document? Or is there a
way to add e.g., 50 pages with linked text frames to the existing
document?
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus:

The Short List of Publishing and marketing books:
http://wexfordpress.com/shortlist.html