[scribus] 1.4.x progression

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Mar 4 07:26:02 CET 2011

hi greg,

> > We will not see 1.7 until next year, after we release 1.6.
>
> So I guess what you're saying is that there will be a collapse of the
> development, so there is only stable and development, rather than
> stable, development, and unstable? (makes sense to me)

the unstable exists only for the time it's being stabilized... in the future, i think that we could better follow the trend and call it beta...

so we will normally have a stable and a development version.
for the time when a new stable is being prepared, we would have a beta on top of it.

ciao
a.l.e