[scribus] export to .pdf by the help of .ps

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Mar 2 22:58:52 CET 2011

hi

> >you may try to use 1.4RC1. i know that some progress has been made
> >with the text stream in scribus, but i'm not sure if this happened
> >before or after 1.3.7
>
> I think his problem is that exporting to Postscript converts the text
> to outlines, hence it is no longer text.

this is not true. at least not with a created by Scribus 1.4RC and passed through the scripted i've copied to my local computer...

and gordom can select the text, so the glyphs are not converted into vectors.

as i wrote, at some time there were some improvements with the way glyphs are placed in the PDF... so, gordom, please update to 1.4RC1 and test it there!

ciao
a.l.e