[scribus] (no subject)

Ron Carter rrcwlc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:06:15 CET 2011

 I’m preparing a submission to a POD publisher who has a size limit on
the initial MS, i.e.  prior to acceptance for publication.  Beyond
that, I don’t care about the size.  Windows 7  -  Scribus 1.3.3.14
I am very new at Scribus and no nothing about scripts or wiki or
layers but I will muddle through (as always).  Thank you all, Louis,
George, a.l.e. for your suggestions
Ron