[scribus] Omigod, RC5 is in Fedora 14 repos!

Tornóci László torlasz at net.sote.hu
Mon Jun 27 16:34:21 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 06:21 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> On Monday, June 27, 2011 09:13:38 am a.l.e wrote:
>> hi malex,
>>
>>>    I have a script that runs each night
>>>
>>> that automatically updates 1.4.0.
>>
>> could you please add a cron job which sends this message
> every night for
>> 1.4 and for 1.5 (if possible two separated messages)?
>>
>> thanks
>> a.l.e
>>

> This is pretty simple. I will explain this as if you were a
> neophyte, which of course you are not. But others will read
> this post.

Come on John, a.l.e. was just joking! No one expected you to explain
this again. This is a really nice mailing list, people are extremely
polite to novices, which is fine. But the recent thread about how to
compile scribus got a little bit to my nerves, to be frank. I think that
explains a.l.e. sarcastic humor. However, as I take it, John Jason
finally got it compiled, it just crashed on him because of some
mysterious bug affecting rare configurations or whatnot.

					Yours: Laszlo