[scribus] Mantis problem

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Fri Jun 24 21:57:02 UTC 2011

Re: my post above on the cursor/frame issue:

I went to Mantis, intending to get the # for that report
that I filed and my Firefox was giving me major warnings
about the security of the Mantis:

Untrusted connection.

bugs.scribus.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that
someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason
why this site doesn't use trusted identification.

Barry McKenna