[scribus] epub from sla? or Scribus versus Lyx

Lila Pagola lilapagola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:40:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I guess this is a topic very well known by everybody in this list, but
I was searching at list's archives and with Google, and I can't find
real answers, and that's probably I'm doing the wrong question: Is it
possible to get a acceptable version in epub format, from a Scribus
design, or its pdf?

I have being designing books with Scribus since several years, and
many people related to the projects have recommended me to use Lyx
instead of Scribus, specially regarding to its capability to easily
export outputs for different devices.

What do you think?
Thanks in advance for any help,