[scribus] save to PDF from CLI

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jun 21 11:19:01 UTC 2011

hi juraj

i will try your patches!

we already got a patch to run scribus as a CLI app, but i've never
managed to run it (there is an issue at linking time).

if you have some time to further work on this issue, please get in touch
with me!

i'd like get a similar set of patches as you are proposing applied to
1.5svn and integrated in the 1.6 release!

i really hope to have a working solution before the end of the summer!

ciao
a.l.e