[scribus] Idiot wants to build 1.5.0 from source

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Tue Jun 21 08:09:18 UTC 2011

> 	Library Flags: -- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
> CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not
> found.   Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or
> name.

CXX COMPILER: ... NOT FOUND

Please use your yum install powers to install these two items (I think)

gcc-c++
gcc

Come back with any other errors that might cause cmake to fail. Note,
if it says it is missing something, but cmake still finishes, all that
means is a feature won't be built. Don't worry about that at this
stage

Owen