[scribus] Table of contents

Simone Vermeulen simonevermeulen at stinis.com
Tue Jun 21 06:04:08 UTC 2011

I'm trying to create a table of contents, when I have only 1  TOC attribute on a textframe it's working like a charm, but when I have 2 or more TOC attributes nothing happens when I generate the table of contents,
e.g. chapter 1 with paragraph 1.1 in one textframe and both have to appear in the table.
has anyone a suggestion, I don't want to have to build the table by hand or with open office

Normally I work with Scribus 1.4.0rc4 on windows
also tried it on scribus 1.4.0rc2 and 1.3.3.13 on kubuntu
all with the same result.

Simone Vermeulen