[scribus] Save Not Setting Saved Status

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Jun 15 22:25:26 UTC 2011

On 6/16/11 12:21 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/15/2011 03:13 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:
>> - On saving, the file is not reset to modified (as the file watcher that
>> scans for changed pictures and disks no longer tracks the sla file
>> itself)
>
> I *think* you found the basic problem, here!  If that's what's been
> happening, that would explain why you can save the file and ten seconds
> later when you close scribus it tells you to save again!

Possibly.. the issue had nothing to do with the code tagging the
document as modified or not (before or after save or just while
editing).. but to do with the file watcher. However, I don't understand
why we would have ever been tracking the document itself.. or the
directories that pictures are in rather than just the picture.

However, I suspect there are more issues, but if this one fixes the
biggest part of the recurrence then cool.

Craig