[scribus] Solid Colors CMYK

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jun 15 21:33:59 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 04:29:39 pm a.l.e wrote:
> hi lisa
>
> > So in preferences with color management on, I have CMYK options for
> > printer and images, but not for solid colors.  How do I get CMYK
> > options for solid colors as well?
>
> what version of scribus are you using?
>
> ... but i have to admit that i don't 100% get what your problem is...
>
> what are you trying to produce?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

I am confused also. But what I do is:
 open Scribus WITH NO DOCUMENT ACTIVE,
go to Edit-> colors
and when the window appears pick the Scribus Open Office Palette,
make that the default.

From that point onward a large CMYK pallete will be active for future jobs.
You can get to the same window and create your own colors as needed.

You might read one of the books on this point.
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: http://www.deathworeblack.com/

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"