[scribus] Story Mode

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Wed Jun 15 13:14:27 UTC 2011

No, I mean it shouldn't matter whether characters are selected or not when applying paragraph styles.  See, sometimes I'll select some text and then apply multiple settings to it (font size, style, color, and line spacing).  Just because I have text selected when making paragraph style changes shouldn't change the behavior of how they're applied.  And the application certainly shouldn't be appending additional paragraphs to the text selection.