[scribus] We should be able to change fontsize in latex editor

SCRIBUS RIMITU scribusrimitu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:43:21 UTC 2011

Hi there,

And firstable please excuse my english. I'm using Scribus because I want to
create a scientific poster (A0 size). I must include Latex formulas, but
after doing Insert Rendering Frame, and right-clicking " Edit source ", I
see that there is no possibility to set a Fontsize greater than 20 pts,
which is really a problem in my opinion.

If I made a mistake using Scribus, please accept my sincere apologizes for
make scribus users wasting their time reading my email. But I have to say
that I must create this poster very soon, so I'm running out of time.

Thank you very much,
Erem Montani