[scribus] Devs needed?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 02:23:44 UTC 2011

< New thread from "Saved not setting saved status" >

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:16:19 +0200
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> dijo:

>Once upon a time, we had literally 12-24+ man hours per day going into
>Scribus.. now.. it could be that per week, *if that*, due to family and
>work constraints. Priorities get placed where they *hopefully* should..
>mostly going towards trying to get 1.4.0 released, hence the number of
>RC releases to try and get people to test as they hardly test until a
>release is made.

So do we need more developers? If so, how to attract them? Promises of
glory and immortality? Carnal pleasures? Cash?

I'm not a programmer and I don't have a lot of free time anyway. But I
have some suggestions for raising cash if that would alleviate the
problem. And I have some extra cash that I could use to salt the pot.

Scribus is too awesome to let development stall.