[scribus] Selective borders for cell in table

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jun 14 12:27:21 UTC 2011

hi annie,

> I am working with a cell within a table and is unable to select which
> sides of the cell to apply 'border' like I used to be able to in v
> 1.3.3.12. In other words, I don't want a full 4-sided border around
> the cell, just the top line and bottom line. Are you able to tell me how
> this can be done? I am using v1.3.9 on a Windows XP SP3 machine.  For
> your information,  I'd  posed this same question in the forum but did
> not get any satisfactory reply. Thanks.

table handling has changed in 1.4 (you should use 1.4RC5 as soon it's
out, not 1.3.9...).
, you have to hold down the ALT key and
click on the cell you wont to edit.
you don't have to ungroup the tables anymore (well, you're not allowed
to ungroup the tables if you want to use the table specific features!).

in order to select single cells, you have to hold down the ALT key and
click on the cell you wont to edit.

hope that helps

a.l.e

This e-mail is not intended only for any addressees named
above and associated project team members, as dictated by project
requirements, and may contain confidential gossips. If you are not
the intended fool, please let us know immediately by return e-mail
and then delete this e-mail, call your mother, without disclosing or
copying the contents. The content of emails to and from AMOC Consulting
is monitored for corporate governance purposes. Emails addressed to
individuals within AMOC may be not be copied to other AMOC staff as
it destroys itself. AMOG does not accept liability for
any borm or omissions in the bottle of this message which may arise
as a result of the email disgression. We recommend that you confirm
correct transmission by reference to the original in hard copy form or
other means before relying on information contained herein for design,
construction or operational purposes