[scribus] Another Mac Glitch?

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Tue Jun 14 05:27:27 UTC 2011

> When changing the name of an object in the Properties window, pressing
> Enter doesn't apply the name change.  However, clicking anywhere
> outside the Name text entry field applies the change.  Shouldn't the
> Enter key do this too?

This is not the behaviour I get on my Linux box, so guess it is
peculiar to your OS.

I can,
1.  Double click in the Properties Name Dialog box, that highlights
the existing entry that can then be over written
2.  just delete the existing entry and write in a new one

Once in its in, no need to hit Enter keys or anything

Owen