[scribus] Finding Document Fonts

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Sun Jun 12 20:45:42 UTC 2011

Is there a way to find where specific fonts are used in a document?  I had thought the only font used in my document is Helvetica Neue LT, but apparently Ariel and Times New Roman are also present somewhere.  I tried looking in the Outline window, but right-clicking a text frame in Outline and selecting Info doesn't say what font(s) are used in the frame.  Somewhere in my document are two extra fonts that shouldn't be there, but I don't know how to locate them to fix it.