[scribus] How can i open . pub

Trevor Jenkins bslwannabe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:34:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011/6/10 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 19:27 +0000, thmulder wrote:
> > THX, That is one manner , but I just got the file .pub and  I don't have
> > the original program ( Publisher)  so I can't convert to PDF
>
>  Besides that I guess you could try to find someone who has a copy of
> Publisher to do that for you (sorry I don't, otherwise I would be happy
> to help. :( )

Don't you also have to know which specific version of Publisher the .pub was
created in? A client who used it for while had horrendous problems when
different members of their staff edited a common .pub file. In the end the
file was corrupted and neither those with a later version nor an earlier
version could open it.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!