[scribus] Why Can't Scribus See My Fonts?

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Fri Jun 10 13:14:35 UTC 2011

Hi, I got the fonts to be seen by adding a path to the font vault under font preferences.  Using an Application Set for Scribus, or defining a few document Sets is something I may set up later after I get the kinks worked out of the Scribus installation and migration from Windows.  (Some fonts are only for specific documents, and don't really need to be active all the time or whenever Scribus is running.)