[scribus] Mac OS X Snow Leopard GhostScript??

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Fri Jun 10 06:04:33 UTC 2011

Thanks.  I already have the dmg downloaded, but I don't know what to do with it.  The "Installer ReadMe.html" file in the package is of no use whatsoever.  It simply states:

Installation and Set Up

Just continue the installation until it completes. No restart is necessary.

Well, that doesn't really help, since the installation isn't even started yet!  Somewhere it would be thoughtful to state how to INITIATE installation.  Do I double-click on "GPL Ghostscript.mpkg"...?