[scribus] Mac OS X Snow Leopard GhostScript??

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Fri Jun 10 04:38:32 UTC 2011

After about an hour of scouring various sites and installations "instructions", I have yet to find a recommended GhostScript download for OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7.  (There are users out here who are not Unix/Linux geeks capable of building their own installation packages!)  Scribus "complains" every time I launch it due to GhostScript not being installed and I'd like to eliminate that extra click-through.  Can somebody please provide the correct download link for this, and also a layman description of what to do after the download completes?  Thanks.